- What does Thermon do?
- Thermon is a global supplier of highly engineered thermal solutions, also referred to as heat tracing, which provide an external heat source to pipes, vessels and instruments for the purposes of freeze protection, temperature and flow maintenance, environmental monitoring and surface snow and ice melting.
- Who are Thermon's customers?
- Thermon provides its products and services to global end-markets that include energy, chemical processing, power generation and industrial and commercial infrastructure.
- How can I learn more about Thermon's products and services?
- Please view the Products & Services FAQ.
- When was Thermon founded?
- Thermon Manufacturing Company was founded in October 1954 as a general partnership and later incorporated in Texas in 1960.
- Where is Thermon headquartered?
- San Marcos, Texas, USA
- Where is Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. incorporated?
- Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- On what stock exchange is Thermon listed and what is the ticker symbol?
- Thermon is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol 'THR'.
- Who is Thermon's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Who are Thermon's independent auditors?
- KPMG performs the independent audit of the consolidated financial statements of Thermon Group Holdings, Inc.
- When does Thermon's fiscal year end?
- March 31
- How can I get on the e-mail distribution list for future financial releases?
- Please subscribe on our E-mail Alerts page.
- How do I contact Thermon Investor Relations?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1 512 396 5801